Who is Get Into Print?
Get Into Print is me, Sophie Dawe. I am currently employed but looking for another long term project from February 2021, ideally permanent, so please get in touch if you have a role in mind.
I’m an experienced writer and editor, I have considerable expertise in technology, government, education and health communications. I am former editor of a national magazine specialising in education and technology. Before I became a journalist my career was mainly in PR, specialising in food, health, social affairs, government, and charity communications across the UK, for regional and national press.
I’m also a printmaker, a visual artist. I work mainly in monoprint and linoprint. This creativity give me the edge with visuals. I can shoot and edit short videos for social and digital media, and help you communicate across channels, making your story telling the best it can be.
I’ve managed teams in the public and private sector, bringing people together to create the best communications mix. I can help you with:
– short-term media relations or long term strategy;
– feature writing & editing;
– launches & campaigns;
– video shorts for web and social;
– refreshing or developing your website;
– creative communications ideas;
– develop social media to raise awareness of your organisation;
– drive traffic to your website with good SEO;
– identify and develop opportunities for media coverage;
– write copy for websites and magazines;
– producing, shoot and edit interviews for use on social media or websites;
– improving your search engine results page ranking;
– support you in developing communication strategies to reach and engage with your audiences.
Happy to help, so call 07545 149626 and we can discuss the story you want to tell.