Get in touch and read on for more about Story&Co
Phone: 07545 149 626
Who is Story & Co?
Story & Co. is me, Sophie Beyer.
I edit a national magazine specialising in education and technology.
I founded a hyperlocal news site and wrote for magazines in the past couple of years and before that and my career was mainly in PR, specialising in food, health, business, and charity communications in London and around the UK.
I have substantial experience in media relations, local, regional, national and international. I write for digital audiences too. I have done lots of recent work with wordpress websites. My design and web friends can together can provide you with a complete professional communication service.
I am working part time at present as an editor of a national magazine but I am looking for more projects so please get in touch for a quick discussion with no obligation on your part.
I have done substantial training with the CIPR and continuously update my skills with the latest training. Story & Co communications uses the latest PR techniques and online measurement tools to track campaigns, evaluate impact and demonstrate return on investment for your organisation.
I can help you with:
– feature writing & editing;
– launches & campaigns;
– refreshing or developing your website;
– creative communications ideas;
– develop social media to raise awareness of your organisation;
– drive traffic to your website with good SEO;
– identify and develop opportunities for media coverage;
– write copy for websites and magazines;
– produce, shoot and edit short videos for use on social media or websites;
– improve your search engine results page ranking;
– support you in developing communication strategies to reach and engage with your audiences.
I am happy to provide a small amount of support for one off tasks such as websites or launches, or long term communication strategy or media plans.
If it sounds like I can help your organisation, call 07545 149626.